Current version: 2.8
Do you need a good way to schedule your employees? How about a good way for you to keep track of which shifts are still empty? Do you have some full time and other part time employees? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Lastat Productions Schedule Board Elite is your solution!! You or a manager may schedule any employee, or allow them to schedule themselves. For those part time employees, you can set the board to remove them after their set, but leave the full time employees where they are. The current shift is highlighted making it easy to see. Reminder IM's can be sent to employees anywhere from 5 to 55 minutes prior to their shift!!
What are you waiting for? Get yours today!!
- 1) Rez the Schedule Board Elite, then right click it and choose "Edit" to bring up the build window
- 2) You may rename the board under the "General" tab, then navigate to the "Content" tab
- 3) Open up the "* Manager List *" notecard to add managers to the board. Each name must be on a new line. The name must also be their "real" SL name, not a display name. If their last name is "Resident", you are not required to specify it, but you may if you wish. Also note: the manager system is NOT case sensative.
- 4) To change the title, delete the texture named "HEADER" from inside the board, and replace it with your own. Then rename your texture to "HEADER"
- 5) To change and/or remove the footer at the bottom of the board, delete the texture named "FOOTER" from inside the board. You may replace it with your own if you like. If you do, you must also rename your texture to "FOOTER"
- 6) If you wish to add more employee titles, drag and drop your textures into the boards contents
** NOTES **
- * If an avatar's name isn't found when attempting to schedule them, they'll have to teleport to the board, in world, and schedule themselves for the first time! After doing so, they will be able to be added to any Lastat Productions item, grid - wide!
- 1) Touch the Schedule Board Elite on any of the times to change shifts from even hours to odd hours or vise-versa
- 2) Touch the board on any of the employee titles for a menu of textures from inside the board. Choose one to change emoployee titles
(You may also make your own shift titles for free (not accounting for LL's upload fee) or request ones for $100L/each)
- 3) To add your own shift titles, drag the textures from your inventory to the build window under the "Contents" folder
- 4) Touch the Schedule Board Elite along an outside edge for your "Owner Menu" (managers do not get this menu)
- "Remind Time" = Set how long before a shift to send reminder IMs to employees
- "AutoRemove" = Toggle auto remove On or Off for ALL employees. Sets default for new employees. If on, employees will be removed after their shift
- "Message" = Toggle reminder IMs On or Off for ALL employees. Sets default for new employees. If on, this will send shift reminder and shift begin IM's to employees
- "Clear" = Choose an individual day to clear, or clear the entire board
- "Access" = Toggle public / group access. This is for WHO can schedule themselves
- "Warn Time" = Menu to choose how many minutes prior to a shift to send shift reminder IM's (if applicable)
- "Texture" = Texture menu with 9 pre-installed textures
- "Reset" = Resets the Schedule Board Elite
- "Update" = Checks for Updates
- "Help" = Offers a link to the online manuals and support information
- 5) Touch one of the default icons for the "Manager Menu" (managers and owner get this same menu)
- "Yourself" = Schedule yourself for this shift
- "Other" = Schedule someone else for this shift. Type the avatar's REAL SL first AND last name in the text box, then click "Submit" (Use "Resident" for the last name if the avatar doesn't have one)
- "Cancel" = Exits menu
- 6) Touch a shift where someone is scheduled (managers and owner get this same menu)
- "AutoRemove" = Toggle auto remove on or off for this individual employee. If on, this employee will be removed after their shift
- "Message" = Toggle reminder IMs on or off for this individual employee. If on, this will send shift reminder and shift begin IM's to this employee
- "Yes" = Unschedule this employee from this shift
- "No" = Do not unschedule this employee from this shift (same as choosing "Cancel")
- "Cancel" = Exit menu